Shopping Cart

What's Inside

The IV in a Bottle

BIOLYTE provides the medical benefits of an IV bag and includes ingredients to fight nausea, dehydration, fatigue and cramps. Our physician formulated beverage contains the same amount of electrolytes found in 7 ½ of the leading sports drinks. Dr. Rollins designed BIOLYTE with one goal: to help people feel better.

The Breakdown

Salt

BIOLYTE provides the medical benefits of an IV bag and includes ingredients to fight nausea, dehydration, fatigue and cramps. Our physician formulated beverage contains the same amount of electrolytes found in 7 ½ of the leading sports drinks. Dr. Rollins designed BIOLYTE with one goal: to help people feel better.

Sugar

BIOLYTE has less than ⅓ of the amount of sugar that is found in the leading sports drink by only having 10g of Dextrose (a healthy sugar naturally found in fruit). Doctors will add dextrose to patients IV bags when they need energy quickly and it also helps to fight nausea, cramps and fatigue. 10g of Dextrose in BIOLYTE is the exact amount to consume to ensure you feel your best!

Carbs

Though our label says there are 27g of carbohydrates in one BIOLYTE, you only absorb about 10g of carbohydrates per bottle. Out of the 27g of carbs found in our bottle, 17 of those grams derives from erythritol- another natural sweetener that can be found in some fruits. We chose to utilize erythritol because it doesn’t affect blood sugar, it doesn’t cause tooth decay, and only 5% of all erythritol is absorbed by the body, the other 95% simply passes through the digestive tract unabsorbed by the body.

Ingredient Eplanation

Ginger Root

Naturally reduces nausea and soothes stomach inflammation

Vitamin B12

Helps nerves function and increases the production of healthy blood cells

Milk Thistle

Is an antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory and reduces free radicals

Potassium

Helps regulate fluid balance, muscle contractions and nerve signals

Vitamin C

Also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues.

Vitamin B6

Important for normal brain development and for keeping the nervous system and immune system healthy